Monday, March 21, 2011

last day of work...

today was my last day of work. it's hard to believe that it's already been 2 years and 9 months since i started the whole working life style. it's been many up and down days...but when looking back at it all, it's been a great time. i've learned so much from my job and just from living as a working stiff. i've made a lot of great friends here and have been taught so much by everyone. i've really grown a lot as a person and have matured a lot just from working this corporate world. though, it was never exactly my ideal situation, i would never trade it for the anything. it was definitely something that i needed to go through, and it has brought me to where i am today. they really took me in as their own, and dealt with all my little annoyances, and the constant need for food and candy. i'm really gonna miss everyone. love you all, and thank you. you will never really understand what you have given me, and i will always hold dear to me wherever i may be. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment